Garden & Gun 100

Garden & Gun magazine put out their 100 Southern Foods You Absolutely, Positively Must Try Before You Die.  My foodie friends and I are making our way down the list.  Here's the latest I've knocked off the list:

McKinley's Bar-B-Q and Soul Food - Stewed Oxtail

(McKinley's isn't in the best part of town.  The food and company is great though.)

Parasol's - Roast Beef Po' Boys

Parasol's was right down the street from my friend Stew's place.


Trust me it lived up to the billing.

More to come...


Oxtail Stew on Foodista

1 comment:

  1. Hello G, Excellent blog you have here! I'd like to introduce you to Foodista.com - the cooking encyclopedia everyone can edit. Different food bloggers have contributed a lot of yummy recipes to the site.We'd also love a link to this post from our site.(This will direct Foodista readers to your blog)Here's how you can create inbound links from our site Check it out here. This is a great way for you to build blog traffic and connect with other food lovers! See you there! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete