...and we're back.

Sorry for the delay... I think the reality of not having a blog schedule overwhelmed me with relief.  I needed that few weeks off to recharge the urge to blog. 

We've been cooking a lot of curries and stir fries.

Curried Chick Peas with Chicken and Peas (oh the wordplay!)

Brassicae Stir Fry with fresh tomatoes and cilantro.  
With brussels and broccoli, it's a hit with kids.

The Standard:  Stir fry with anything (and everything) in the fridge.  

My new favorite breakfast.  Eggs over easy with goat cheese and pepper relish, hash browns & carrots, and bacon (of course).


Supper Club Contributions: 

I. Cheese Grits (Low Country Themed Palmetto Style)


II. Corn Muffins with green onions, red bell peppers and cilantro.

Oh and I'm on a diet now.  Woof. 
At least I'm not doomed to $5 footlongs.

No comments:

Post a Comment