The Well Rounded Blog: Weekend Off

The Well Rounded Blog is the weekly post dedicated to things other than food. It is my effort to avoid turning into "That Guy That Only Talks About Food."

Sorry about no post yesterday. We took a mini vacation to the Lake. I did a little bit of cooking, but took no pictures (of food) (vacation from blogging too).

I did take some great pics of the family...


This weekend really recharged my battery. We even got to play some golf.

Dave is about a 5 handicap.... from the tips.

Showing me how to putt....

He really liked driving the golf cart. I kid you not, he screamed "Weeee!" the whole time. I have no clue where he learned that.

Best round I've had this year. It didn't matter that I played really poorly.
P.S. This is my new favorite picture (nice shot, honey).

No comments:

Post a Comment